Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Athlete's Green Gift Guide (part 2)

8 Days until Christmas, 4 days until Hanukkah!


Looking for an eco-chic holiday stocking stuffer?

Kiss My Face Holiday Gift Packs


I'm a really huge fan of Kiss My Face organic bath, skin and hair products. I use their shampoo, conditioner and body wash religiously. Since I'm in the pool a lot, it's important for me to have products that protect my hair from the chlorine damage, and Kiss My Face really does the job. Also, the scents are all organic, so they're really, truly fresh. The gift packs are made with organic ingredients like chamomile to calm your tired, overworked self, Shea butter to heal your skin, and sunflower oil to moisturize.

These Holiday Gift Packs feature lip balm, body scrub and moisturizer in cute holiday scents like cranberry spice and vanilla sugar. 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: