Sunday, November 2, 2008

NYC Marathon!


I was up early this morning to watch the New York City Marathon run through the streets of Manhattan. The day was fantastic for a marathon, a little cool and windy, but clear skies and sun greeted runners later in the day. I headed uptown to watch the race from first avenue. A friend and I had brunch outside along the course which offered us a great view of the runners. It is always so inspiring to see a race like this. I can't wait to run my first marathon (one day...)

Congratulations to everyone who completed the race!

Winners:
Marilson Gomes Dos Santos 2:08:43
Paula Radcliffe 2:23:55


Read my blog about the marathon's recycling efforts here:
http://www.ecorazzi.com/2008/10/25/nyc-marathon-greener-than-ever-and-star-studded

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: